Each page below contains images I made using mathematical equations. The code was written in Mathematica
and I used LiveGraphics3D
to convert them to interactive HTML.
Use this image for practice.
Click and drag over the image.
- Hold SHIFT and drag downward to zoom in.
- Hold SHIFT and drag upward to zoom out.
- If you click and release
while moving the mouse (like you want to push it in a certain direction) it will
- The mouse must hover over the image for it to continue rotating.
- Click, drag, and release quickly to make it spin fast. Click, drag,
and release slowly to make it spin slowly.
- Please be patient. The graphics may take a little time to process, but theyre
worth the wait.
- For more details:
Tips for Live3D Graphics
Abby Brown - Torrey Pines High School